- A: Are you a virgin?
- B: 3 biggest pet peeves
- C: Celebrity crush?
- D: If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
- E: Do you smoke?
- F: Do you drink?
- G: If you had to rank yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, what would you be?
- H: Longest relationship and with who?
- I: 5 turn ons
- J: 5 turn offs
- K: What's the biggest lie you have ever told?
- L: Would you ever date someone of another race?
- M: What is your sexual orientation?
- N: Top 5 traits you look for in a person that you want to have a relationship with
- O: Who are you crushing on right now?
- P: Who is your bestfriend?
- Q: Your guilty pleasure?
- R: Who was your first kiss?
- S: Do looks matter to you?
- T: What kind of underwear are you wearing?
- U: How big is your penis or for a girl, how big are your boobs
- V: How far have you gone?
- W: Do you like it when people play with your hair?
- X: Are you circumcised?
- Y: Do you name your private parts?
- Z: Do you pee in the shower?
Fit For an Autopsy (at Santos Party House)
this show is gonna be bananas! December 14th, my band @madeinmarchbx is playing this with so many sweet bands! i’m still selling tickets so make plans to come support! #sensesfail #likemothstoflames #iceninekills #mytickethome #sylar #swornin #counterparts #madeinmarch
watching Summer of Sam
would’ve killed to see all of these bands on the same lineup!
so many TV shows with the most annoying women. i bet these women aren’t even real mob wives cause real mob wives actually STAY AWAY from the TV cameras and keep quiet
::in Jay-Z voice:: it’s..about..to..go…down #wogies (at Wogie’s Bar & Grill)
who likes Senses Fail, Counterparts, Like Moths to Flames and My Ticket Home and Sylar? my band Made In March has tickets selling for our show with them in Poughkeepsie on December 14th at The Chance! $30 including a ride with us from the Bronx to the show. hit me up!